[OpenSIPS-Users] Users Digest, Vol 20, Issue 27

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Mar 15 22:14:08 CET 2010

Hi Sat,

Sathyanarayanan R wrote:

> Hi Bogdan,
>

> They were related to PKG. I am using loadbalancer module and do the
> outbound dialing to more than one trunk.

be sure you are using 1.6.2 - just to eliminate any possible mem leak in
pkg mem. Usually you should not run out of pkg mem at runtime (except
re-loads)

> Regarding HA, If opensips fails then the opensips in the machine2 to
> take over and subsequent requests has to happen through this secondary
> opensips machine.

depends on what HA system you implements (like heartbeat, etc)  - based
on this, you need to find a solution to replicate data/state between the
two opensips instances.

www.voice-system.ro