[OpenSIPS-Users] Media Proxy

Ross Beer ross_beer at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 14 16:56:16 CET 2010

Hi,

I currently have a problem with one way audio or no audio at all on some calls between a Snom and an XLite client. Both are on different networks.

I am using nathelper to resolve natting issues with SIP packets and MediaProxy for all calls using:

engage_media_proxy();

It looks like the media proxy is engaged, but not passing the audio on, I've set the following in /etc/sysctl.conf:

net.ipv4.conf.default.rp_filter=0
net.ipv4.conf.all.rp_filter=0
#net.ipv4.tcp_syncookies=1

net.ipv4.ip_forward=1
net.ipv4.conf.default.forwarding=1
net.ipv4.conf.all.forwarding=1

# Uncomment the next line to enable packet forwarding for IPv6
net.ipv6.conf.all.forwarding=1

# Do not accept IP source route packets (we are not a router)
#net.ipv4.conf.all.accept_source_route = 1
#net.ipv6.conf.all.accept_source_route = 1
#
# Log Martian Packets
#net.ipv4.conf.all.log_martians = 1

The test server is using Ubuntu 9, is there anything above that looks incorrect? Firewall logs do not show any traffic being blocked either.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ross