[OpenSIPS-Users] creating priority groups with drouting

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Mar 11 10:41:06 CET 2010

Hi Andrew,

you can achieve what you need by using the "sort_order" option:

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/drouting.html#id272689

Probably alg. 1 is what you need:

"/1/ - the destinations from each group are randomly arranged (only the
two elements are randomly selected); groups do maintain their order (as
given); the resulting list is used (with all the defined destinations).
Ex: 1,2;3,4,5;6 -> randomizer -> (A) 2,1;4,3,5;6 -> usage 2,1,4,3,5,6
(B) 1,2;3,5,4;6 -> usage 1,2,3,5,4,6 "

Right now, there is no need for falling back to a different rule as you
can put all the GW options (as list or groups) on the same rule:
       gwlist = "cheap1, cheap2, cheap3 ; expensive1, expesive2,
expensive3 "

www.voice-system.ro