[OpenSIPS-Users] lb_reload

Dmitri G. xbt.dev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 17:01:52 CET 2010

I'm changing the resource frequently, btw these are asterisk boxes with
agents, an inbound call center.
Every morning they call me and tell "dimitri today we have 200 agent for
xx.xx.xx.xx, and we have 150 for yy.yy.yy.yy".
So I run a lb_resize to change the resource figure (the number of available
agents).
There is no problem with this and I never change the name of the resource,
just the figure. I can resize it without any problems.

But in case if they call me to add a new asterisk ip with resources, then I
need to insert it to a DB, to the load_balancer table.
But how to enable to use the new gw other than using lb_reload?

If I run the lb_reload, and there was concurrent calls to the asterisk boxes
(so agent=200, and agent=150), the load to each destination will be zero
(load=0). Buit there are still active calls to the destinations so if I have
150 calls to one, and if there will be a new call to the destination, after
a lb_reload I see load=1, where in reality there was 151 calls.

See my problem?

Thanks,

Dimitri.

2010/3/9 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu către OpenSIPS arată detaliile 16:26 (acum 27
minute)