[OpenSIPS-Users] basic over view of flags

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Mar 9 09:40:44 CET 2010

Hi Nigel,

Have you went through the flags docs
(http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreFlags16)  ? There you have a
good explanation on the flag types and behaviours.

For what to use them, there are 2 cases:
    1) to signal some actions to some modules (like via flags you
trigger the accounting in acc module)
    2) for whatever scripting purposes you need - like to remember if
the requests came from a GW, to mark a state for later processing in
failure route, to mark a message as coming from behind a nat, etc...

www.voice-system.ro