[OpenSIPS-Users] Getting Error When Configuring OpenSIPS + FreeRadius

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 08:15:58 CET 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your reply Norman, I figure it out the problem. The problem is
that many of the attributes weren't defined in dictionary.opensips, after
adding the attributes, accounting with radius is working now. Here is the
list of dictionary.opensips attributes I want to share;

### Lines Added

ATTRIBUTE Sip-Method                    101  integer
ATTRIBUTE Sip-Response-Code             102  integer    # Schulzrinne, acc
ATTRIBUTE Sip-To-Tag                    104  string     # Schulzrinne, acc
ATTRIBUTE Sip-From-Tag                  105  string     # Schulzrinne, acc
ATTRIBUTE Sip-Translated-Request-URI    107  string     # Proprietary, acc

ATTRIBUTE Source-IP                     214  string
ATTRIBUTE Source-Port                   215  string
ATTRIBUTE Sip-Src-IP                    108  string     # Proprietary, acc
ATTRIBUTE Sip-Src-Port                  109  string     # Proprietary, acc
ATTRIBUTE Digest-Response               206  string     # Sterman,
auth_radius

ATTRIBUTE Sip-Uri-User                  208  string     # Proprietary,
auth_radius
ATTRIBUTE Sip-Group                     211  string     # Proprietary,
group_radius
ATTRIBUTE Sip-Rpid                      213  string     # Proprietary,
auth_radius
ATTRIBUTE SIP-AVP                       225  string     # Proprietary,
avp_radius
ATTRIBUTE Digest-Realm                  1063  string    # Sterman,
auth_radius
ATTRIBUTE Digest-Nonce                  1064  string    # Sterman,
auth_radius
ATTRIBUTE Digest-Method                 1065  string    # Sterman,
auth_radius
ATTRIBUTE Digest-URI                    1066  string    # Sterman,
auth_radius
ATTRIBUTE Digest-QOP                    1067  string    # Sterman,
auth_radius
ATTRIBUTE Digest-Algorithm              1068  string    # Sterman,
auth_radius
ATTRIBUTE Digest-Body-Digest            1069  string    # Sterman,
auth_radius
ATTRIBUTE Digest-CNonce                 1070  string    # Sterman,
auth_radius
ATTRIBUTE Digest-Nonce-Count            1071  string    # Sterman,
auth_radius
ATTRIBUTE Digest-User-Name              1072  string    # Sterman,
auth_radius
ATTRIBUTE Contact                       1073  integer

###

Well I say it again thanks for helping me out.