[OpenSIPS-Users] [RFC] What repo to use for 2.0 ?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Mar 5 08:59:10 CET 2010

Hi Brett,

you mean http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au/archives/git/0610/28891.html

To be honest I also like the keyword substitution (the ID stuff, as I
can see quite fast how changed and when a file for the last time).
On the other hand, I understand the reasons for not having such an
"idiotic feature" - they do make sense (generally speaking, but maybe
not for us as project) -, but as time we find an alternative solution to
this, it is fine with me.

www.voice-system.ro