[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-RLS Module] Cannot receive NOTIFY updates

Patrice Dalle patdalle at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 02:32:01 CET 2010

Hi,

About the problem I reported earlier I made some progress and found out that
there is an error in the method rls_handle_notify. That's probably why I do
not see any NOTIFY with presence state information.

I see the following error:
DBG:rls:rls_handle_notify: no dialog match found in hash table

This is because res_id is zero after a call to
if(pua_get_record_id(&dialog, &res_id)< 0) // verify if within a stored
dialog

Does anyone have a hint?
Thanks
-Patrice