[OpenSIPS-Users] Access to statistics variables from within script

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Mar 4 12:45:56 CET 2010

Hi Richard,

1 important comment here - the global vars are something more powerful
than statistic vars. And of course, they come with more penalties.
Operating with the global vars requires internal locking (over the
variable) - this may lead to a general slowdown of opensips as all the
procs will keep syncronizing over the lock for the this vars. The stat
vars are using atomic ops (internally) and they do not require locking.

just my 2 cents on this,
Bogdan

www.voice-system.ro