[OpenSIPS-Users] [RFC] What repo to use for 2.0 ?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Mar 3 19:33:19 CET 2010

Hi David,

I agree with you - SVN is well known by most of us, while git means
learning something new. Exactly this is why I pushed the question - if
there is something better (than SVN) out there, that may compensate (as
advantages) the task of learning it.

But as already said,GIT and SVN are quite similar in concept and
concepts, so it the learning process should be very easy.

www.voice-system.ro