[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips and 100rel

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at aholab.ehu.es
Mon Jun 28 12:04:51 CEST 2010

El Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:30:19 +0200
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net> escribió:

> > I have seen different gw using "100rel" or "PRACK" in the "Supported"
> > header.
>
> "PRACK" in "Supported" header is outrageous. Which stupid gw is using
> such value?

Motorola. I don't know which firmware it was. I asked for an update to the
owner while I did the dirty hack of removing PRACK and 100rel
from every request and response in the meantime .

Even if you remove 100rel from Supported, they sometimes send PRACK as they see
it in the Allow header.

I know it's strange and buggy, but the only way it worked for me was removing
every 100rel and PRACK reference in the headers.

That was a really old firmware. I hope never will find something similar again.