[OpenSIPS-Users] B2B Ack issue

Bruce Borrett bruce_borrett at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 08:10:06 CEST 2010

Hi Anca

The problem is indeed now fixed, calls are working perfectly . Please let me know if you would like me to paste a new trace and debug for interests sake...

Also, I was wondering whether you have any benchmark figures on concurrent B2B calls, any figure at all that I can get a rough idea from.

Thank you so much for all your great work and help so far, Im sure I speak for the entire community when I say how much I appreciate the work that has been done by all involved in Openser/sips project.

Regards,
Bruce