[OpenSIPS-Users] dialog bye_on_timeout and other issues

Alex Massover alex at jajah.com
Thu Jun 24 10:38:13 CEST 2010

Hi Bogdan,

There're retransmission, somewhere near 200 OK/ACK. Hard to say what exactly happens, because when OpenSIPS reach it maximum performance level (because of blocking auth) everything goes wrong.

Also I noticed that OpenSIPS retransmits BYE (if BYE is generated by dialog).
There's a BYE to both directions and there's an 200 OK from both sides. But OpenSIPS can keep sending BYE. Looks like 200OK goes to another process and gets blocked while the original process keeps sending BYEs. Something like this.

I'll send off-line the trace, log and opensips.cfg and sipp scripts from my gmail. I noticed twice that you don't receive direct emails from my corporate account.

But opensips.cfg works with radius, it might need some adaptations/configuration. Probably blocking radius auth is one of the causes to the issue (not because it's radius, but because it's blocking).