[OpenSIPS-Users] Anyway to count the numbers of entires in a AVP?

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Mon Jun 21 15:52:51 CEST 2010

That'd be fantastic
$avp(s:values) = "8,5,6,9,2,4,5";
$var(value_count) = $(avp(s:values){s.csv.count(\,)});
$var(value_third)=$(avp(s:values){s.csv.select(\,,3)});
$avp(s:value_array) = $(avp(s:values){s.csv.split(\,)});
# Makes:
# $avp(s:value_array)[0]=8;
# $avp(s:value_array)[1]=5;
# ...
$avp(s:new_values) = $(avp(s:value_array){s.csv.join(\,)});
# Makes $avp(s:new_values) == $avp(s:values);
... you get the idea.. typical string -> array funcs

push, pop, first, last, min, max, avg.. All of those functions would be
really really really nice. Especially if they can handle floats. :D :D
-Brett

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 8:40 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro