[OpenSIPS-Users] Load balancing Conference System

Daniel Knoll daniel at danielknoll.de
Sun Jun 20 18:00:34 CEST 2010

Hi Jiang,
thanx for your answer. Sound good. What about the problem, that 2 Servers have different/his own MeetMe Channel for the same Room Number, or is openSIPS able to know the Room Number and routed callers for a room number (stored in mysql) always to the same server. the room Numbers in my database have an expiration Date and where delete on a defined time. I can't work with static drouting in config files.
Hope you understand, what i mean.

Daniel

Am 20.06.2010 um 13:52 schrieb Jiang Jinke:

> Yes, you can use dialplan module with the drouting module to load
> balance to calls to different conference server.
>

> On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 1:57 PM, Daniel Knoll <daniel at danielknoll.de> wrote:
>> Hello Group,
>> I have an Conferencing System (Asterisk meetme) with many Users and Conferences.
>> Is it possible to load balance the Calls with opensSIPS depends on the Conference Room number?
>> The Room Number is Stored in mysql Database (asterisk Realtime).
>>
>> Thanx for your help
>> Daniel

Daniel Knoll

Liberdastr. 9