[OpenSIPS-Users] New build error

Daniel Goepp dan at goepp.net
Tue Jun 15 20:30:51 CEST 2010

Well, that solved the first error we were getting, but now we are seeing
this one:

root at ubuntu:/usr/local/etc/
opensips# opensipsdbctl create
MySQL password for root:
-e \E[37;33mINFO: test server charset
-e \E[37;33mINFO: creating database opensips ...
-e \E[37;33mINFO: Core OpenSIPS tables succesfully created.
Install presence related tables? (y/n): n
/usr/local/sbin/opensipsdbctl: 300: Bad substitution
root at ubuntu:/usr/local/etc/opensips#

This is on the exact same system.  And a side not, we took the source we
used to build one of our production boxes from a few months ago, and can
build it just fine on this same server, it's just the latest from the 1_6
branch that we can't create the DB with.

Thoughts?

Thanks

-dg

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 8:56 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro