[OpenSIPS-Users] PUA Dialoginfo - BLF with Multiple Domain

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Tue Jun 15 10:07:51 CEST 2010

Hi,

In fact this limitation is no longer valid. I have changed this a couple
of months ago - when the possiblity to choose for which party of the
dialog to publish state was added. I updated the documentation then but
did not notice this entry in the limitations list. Good for you that you
posted this question. I will update the documentation
So now the power is in the hands of the script writer(as it is normal) -
he has to decide whether the caller and callee are local and call
dialoinfo_set for one or both.
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/pua_dialoginfo.html#id228400

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro