[OpenSIPS-Users] unable to register to OPENSIP using xlite

agung nugroho agoengnug at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 02:44:42 CEST 2010

Premalatha Kuppan <premalatha at ...> writes:

/tmp/opensips_fifoERROR: Make sure you have the line 'modparam("mi_fifo",
"fifo_name", "/tmp/opensips_fifo")' in your config
> ERROR: and also have loaded the mi_fifo module."mi_fifo is.so is available.
But opensips_fifo is not available in that directory. From where should i copy
the opensips_fifo in to /tmp.Can you please help me. I have attached my .cfg
file.Thanks,Prem

AFAIK you can create opensips_fifo by yourself.
Using "touch /tmp/opensips_fifo"

CMIIW

Regard

Agung