[OpenSIPS-Users] capability of load balancer

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jun 2 17:27:09 CEST 2010

Hi Agung.

I guess you but the solution before the problem - you implemented
load-balancer as solution, and now you are asking about the problem -
like why do you need the LB ....

Well, let me ask - what problem do you try to solve ?

Also, have you read the LB tutorial - see
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTutLoadbalancing

www.voice-system.ro