[OpenSIPS-Users] B2B with prepaid scenario

Indiver nehru.indu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 07:06:15 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to implement b2b prepaid scenario. Using Mediaproxy along with
opensips. I followed the prepaid scenario file given in the docs.

Taken the given b2b.cfg file and made the changes to work along with media
proxy.

Modified the b2b entries and cfg file as follows

modparam("b2b_entities", "server_address", "sip:3004 at sip.xxx.com:5060")
modparam("b2b_logic", "script_scenario",
"/usr/local/etc/opensips/b2b_prepaid.xml")

if (has_totag()) {
        if (loose_route()) {
            if(is_method("INVITE")&&!(src_ip == "sip.xx.com" && src_port
==5060))
            {
                   if (! t_newtran())
                   {
                      sl_reply_error();
                      exit;
                   };
                 b2b_init_request("prepaid",
"sip:3001@"sip.xx.com:5070","sip:3002 at sip.xx.com:5070");
                   exit;
            };

when i tried to call from one extension to other  the following message
displays:

DBG:b2b_entities:b2b_prescript_f: Not an inside dialog request- not
interested.

I'm bit confused in prepaid scenario. can any on explains why the above
message occurs. And what role does b2b_init_request parameters plays in the
b2b scenario. I'm aware of prepaid parameter but not of the remaining
parameters as

"sip:3000 at sip.xx.com:5070","sip:3001 at xx.com:5070".

Regards,
Indiver