[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA Error

Premalatha Kuppan premalatha at ngintech.com
Wed Jul 28 16:12:33 CEST 2010

Sorry. I couldn't get you.

Actually,
1. User is making initial INVITE to opensips(proxy),
2.opensips will forward it to Asterisk for IVR,
3.now after IVR, asterisk transfer the call to destination via Opensips. As
i mentioned earlier since asterisk 1.4x has no support to TCP/TLS, i want
opensips to handle the REFER request and connect the peers.

Here, if i call b2b_init_request during initial INVITE, will my problem get
solved ? Or is that making Opensisp (Proxy) to act as well as B2BUA will not
make logic in my scenario.