[OpenSIPS-Users] tm: set_timer error

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 08:54:49 CEST 2010

Hello,
Very recently I've started seeing these errors in my logs:
CRITICAL:tm:set_timer: set_timer for 1 list called on a "detached" timer --
ignoring: 0x2aaaada57728.
Many lines like these. When these errors comes in; the opensips just stops
processing the messages properly and the inuse transactions just keep on
increasing. I used to get these errors when the DB did not responsd to the
opensips queries in timely fashion, but that was because of the DB, but this
time I dont see any DB errors or delay from the DB.
Is there a way to find out somehow that what is causing this problem. Any
logging or tracing method. This is a production system and hence
troubleshooting is a little difficult but I wish to know the ways to
troubleshoot it.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,

--- Jayesh