[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting, AVP to store the current gateway id (id_avp_name)

Matt lehner mlehner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 20:19:55 CEST 2010

Brett,

I made a patch to allow for the ID avp to be accessed in the routing
script. There does not seem to be a way to make a AVP read-only, so
results would be undefined if you tried to write to it. Though that
wasn't the purpose of the patch anyway.

modparam("drouting", "id_avp", "$avp(i:100)")

Also, it will return a value only after do_routing()/next_gw() is
called and before the request is sent out. All replies and subsequent
requests will show a null value in the AVP. I personally am using the
dialog module to keep the information around longer with help of
dlg_val.

I submitted the patch through sourceforge, you can download it there
if you want to give it a try.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3034371&group_id=232389&atid=1086412

Matt