[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting, AVP to store the current gateway id (id_avp_name)

Matt lehner mlehner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 21:15:10 CEST 2010

I would like to be able to store the current gateway id along with my
accounting records when using drouting. I browsed quickly in the code
and see a AVP that stores this info, but it is clearly referred to as
"INTERNAL_USE_ONLY". Would it be easy to make this AVP available in
the routing scripts as a read-only? I am considering doing the
modifications myself, but I have not yet become familiar with code API
for AVPs.

Thanks,
Matt