[OpenSIPS-Users] Any Help on TCP/TLS

Premalatha Kuppan premalatha at ngintech.com
Thu Jul 22 15:57:32 CEST 2010

Hi,

I posted before my query; but no repsonse :(

Can some1 helps, whether this logic works,

Iam using opensips 1.6.2(TLS) and Asterisk(1.4.3.1).

1. all users registering @ opensips
2. All calls to opensips forwarded to sasterisk for IVR; thorugh IVR input
destination is known.
3. Since asterisk 1.4x version doesnt support TLS/TCP. Iam forwarding call
to Opensips; indeed here some messy happens. Asterisk sents invite to
Opensips, opensips reach the destination via asterisk (First of all, iam not
sure this logic is true). For TLS, call is successful but no audio. For TCP,
call fails after IVR.

Only my destination is TLS/TCP enabled.

I appreicate valuable input and advice on thsi logic.

Please help.

Thanks,
Prem