[OpenSIPS-Users] T38 and changing media port for T38 SDP

Julian Yap julianokyap at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 11:43:55 CEST 2010

Holy shit (pardon my French and excitement), I just ran through the
install of MediaProxy on my development server and it all works!  All
my initial testing works.  IT JUST WORKS.

What a great piece of software!

I was initially put off by the difficult install of MediaProxy and all
the hype around RTPProxy being written in C but I can tell you I spent
a lot of time trying to get RTPProxy working...  And for a long time
it was working until I brought on my new T38 Fax server and stuff just
didn't work in any consistent and logical fashion.  I've been beating
my head against a wall for a week.

MediaProxy works, RTPProxy doesn't work.  Simple as that.

Thank you!

- Julian