[OpenSIPS-Users] dispatcher setid problem

rajib deka rajibdk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 07:56:59 CEST 2010

Thanks a lot Bogdan for your valuable reply. We are deciding to use the
dialplan module based on our requirement. Besides this I have one more
questions for you,

In dispatcher.c file I found the following data structure,
typedef struct _ds_set
{
        int id;    /* id of dst set */
        int nr;                 /* number of items in dst set */
        int last;               /* last used item in dst set */
        int weight_sum;         /* sum of the weights from dst set */
        ds_dest_p dlist;
        struct _ds_set *next;
} ds_set_t, *ds_set_p;
Is id here is representing the destination set from dispatcher table ? Also
what is "int setn" in the code (in function add_dest2list)?

Thanks
Rajib
On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 8:48 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro
> wrote:

> Hi Rajib,
>
> Changing the DB definiton will not help as internally, the dispatcher
> module will use an int (4 bytes data) for keeping this ID. So, it will
> not work.
>
> Instead of using the bigints for IDs, I would rather suggest to use the
> dialplan to try to do some translation from the numbers to some normal IDs.
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan
>
> rajib deka wrote:
>  > Hello List,
> >
> > Is it possible to use a BIGINT value instead of INT(11) in OpenSIPS
> > dispatcher module?
> >
> > We tried to store a BIGINT value by changing the dispatcher table
> > structure but the dispatcher code is restricting us to do that. We
> > have some requirements which needs the setid to be a BIGINT as we are
> > dispatching the calls based on telephone number against a set of
> > gateways. So, is there any way other than changing the code. If we
> > want to change the code how do we have to start.
> >
> > --
> > Rajib Deka
> > Software Engineer
> > Servion Global Solution
> > Chennai, India
> >
> > Mobile No: + 91 80157 09130

> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
> OpenSIPS Bootcamp
> 20 - 24 September 2010, Frankfurt, Germany
> www.voice-system.ro

Rajib Deka
Software Engineer
Servion Global Solution