[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Server configuration ( SIP Server ) based on VOIP

gigastar k.vamsi_krishna at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 10:20:05 CEST 2010

Thanks for your response.

       Gateway in the sense, is their a need to configure it from our end or
can we get GW server from the ISP's end.

       If GW server  has to be configured from our end can we install the
asterisk in same server ie in OpenSIPS

       installed m/c and integrate both the s/w's basing the link
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTutAsterisk.

       Will this be enough for making outgoing calls.