[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy exceptions.NameError: global name 'all' is not defined

Ross McKillop ross at ossiantelecom.co.uk
Fri Jul 9 14:53:21 CEST 2010

On 9 Jul 2010, at 13:30, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé wrote:

>> I am getting the intermittent errors below from Mediaproxy2.4.2 installed as per the instructions at http://www.smartvox.co.uk/serfaq_install_mediaproxy2.htm
>>
>> I understand the global name 'all' is not defined error to be caused either by the wrong version of python or ctypes not being installed (which it is)
>
> You need to install Python 2.5 or higher.

When did this become a requirement in mediaproxy ? the ag-projects site suggests 2.4 is suitable ?

Would downgrading to an earlier version of mediaproxy be an option ?

There are other python scripts that are designed to work with 2.4 so I would need to install python2.5 alongside 2.4 - Is there any way to adapt the media-dispatcher scripts to work without python 2.5?

> Can you elaborate a bit more on this? I don't think I understand what

Basically not all mediaproxy sessions are failing - some are being logged as expected.