[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] New OpenXCAP release 1.2.1

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Wed Jul 7 09:14:08 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 06/07/10 15:24, CheeWii wrote:
> Hi Saúl,
>      I have just reinstall a fresh UBUNTU 9.10 with ubuntu-9.10-dvd-i386.
>      Then I execute many operations as follows:
>      1, apt-get install vim sshd
>      2, export http_proxy="http:// xxxx" ( for I have connect to
> foreign web)

This is it. I just replicated your setup environment (with an HTTP
proxy) and get the error:

saghul at ubuntu:~$ xcap-icon
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/bin/xcap-icon", line 25, in <module>
     from sipsimple.payloads.icon import Icon, Data
   File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/sipsimple/payloads/icon.py", line
41, in <module>
     class Icon(XMLRootElement):
   File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/sipsimple/payloads/__init__.py",
line 418, in __init__
     cls._xml_schema =
etree.XMLSchema(etree.parse(open(os.path.join(cls._xml_schema_dir,
cls._xml_schema_file), 'r')))
   File "xmlschema.pxi", line 85, in lxml.etree.XMLSchema.__init__
(src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:101873)
lxml.etree.XMLSchemaParseError: failed to load HTTP resource
saghul at ubuntu:~$ unset HTTP_PROXY
saghul at ubuntu:~$
saghul at ubuntu:~$
saghul at ubuntu:~$
saghul at ubuntu:~$ xcap-icon
You need to specify the opperation: GET, PUT or DELETE
saghul at ubuntu:~$

We'll address this issue in the next release, thanks for your report!

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects