[OpenSIPS-Users] URI PARSING

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 13:48:35 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 7:43 PM, Premalatha Kuppan
<premalatha at ngintech.com>wrote:

> I have followed this link and used
>
> exec_msg("./test.sh '$$SIP_OUSER'");
>
> Opensips is running, but i doubt whether it is the correct way to use it.
> From log file, i can see DBG:exec:w_exec_msg: executing [./test.sh
> '$SIP_OUSER']
>
> But, script action is not done.
>
> My intention is to execute test.sh script and send Username has input to
> test.sh.
>
> How to use it using exec commands ?

I have never used module exec myself. I know about it because I read the
opensips docs a lot.

Try the sample commands. It they work, yours should too.

Then experiment passing the full path to the script instead of a relative
path.

Keep trying, you will get there.