[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool cannot connect to Mediaproxy

Hasitha Lalinda hasithamail at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 14:18:02 CEST 2010

Thanks for the response.

I have now disabled TLS (management_use_tls = no) and configure CDRTool to
use tcp instead of tls and now media-dispatcher returns following error.

Jul  5 13:03:38 sip media-dispatcher[15399]: error: Connection with relay at
172.xx.xxx.xxx was lost: A record packet with illegal version was received
(172.xx.xxx.xxx is the ip address of CDRTool server)

Thanks,
Hasitha