[OpenSIPS-Users] Experimenting with B2b modules

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Fri Jan 29 12:02:11 CET 2010

Hi Jayesh,

FIrst of all, the error that those parameters do not exist is normal
since they do not exist :). costum_headers is a parameter that was added
in devel branch, and the correct name for the other parameter is
clean_period. But I have checked now, and in the documentation it is in
fact written "cleanup_period". I will fix this in the code to really
have "cleanup_period".
Can you please investigate the core file with gdb and print here the
backtrace? There is also another crash report and I am investigating it now.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro