[OpenSIPS-Users] Private IP in registered AOR causing failure

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jan 26 11:35:51 CET 2010

Hi Brian,

Just consulted with Anca (she is the presence guru) and 2 questions for you:

1) the BLA part is sending the SUBSCRIBEs based on user location and it
is using the "received" field if present, so it should be ok. Unless you
set in the bla module the "outbound" param - this will override the
received info.

2) the subscribe you posted - as you captured it, I supposed it exists
on network. But I see that the transport in TLS (so TCP based), but how
come you see the message if opensips is not able to open the TCP conn to
the private IP..

www.voice-system.ro