[OpenSIPS-Users] media proxy - B2BUA(signaling only)

Julien Chavanton jc at atlastelecom.com
Thu Jan 21 16:13:53 CET 2010

Hi Richard, the solution I am using is working, but the header was useless, the only problem is that a second media_proxy session is still opened, but this is not an issue

 #####---> Force media proxy
        if(search_body("c=IN IP4 1.1.1.1") && method == "INVITE"){
               xlog("L_NOTICE", "***MEDIA PROXY FOUND [on another call leg]\n***");
        }
        else{
                $avp(s:media_relay) = "1.1.1.1";
                use_media_proxy();