[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs acting as a SIP router only (Sorry about the badly formatted message earlier)

Slot Zero slotzero1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 21 11:19:02 CET 2010

I have just finished installing OpenSIPs about an hour ago. I have gone
through the cookbook available but  didn't find any elaboration on Source IP
rewriting. Before even I start to confuse myself let me explain exactly
what I want to achieve with OpenSIPs. I have Asterisk and A2Billing setup
properly and they are working fine. OpenSIPs is also installed properly
and both are listening on all IPs of the host. I want to use OpenSIPs as a
SIP router such that I can send calls and REGISTER to the same host via
independent IP addresses. The IPs will be assigned on the basis of the
username in the SIP URI. The host has six IPs and all are Public. Can
anyone suggest or guide me in the right direction about what module-specific parameters to use or how to use them and a starter script for the
routing logic specific to changing source IP. Users will always be behind
asterisk and Asterisk will connect to trunks via OpenSIPs. Thank you