[OpenSIPS-Users] do_routing() sending several invites per call

opensipslist at encambio.com opensipslist at encambio.com
Wed Jan 20 17:33:54 CET 2010

Hello Magnus,

An mer., janv 20, 2010, Magnus Burman schrieb:
>What happend was that do_routing in secret makes a call to route[1]
>before overwriting RURI. I changed all references to route[1] to
>route[111] instead (%s/route(1)/route(111)/g) and modified route[1]
>to do in essence nothing.  Below is the new code as well as the
>syslog. Calls are now forwarded correctly, but it worries me that
>route[1] is still called somehow, without *any* references to it
>anywhere in the config file.

That's crazy. You mean calling do_routing() really has a hardcoded
call to route[1]? That pretty much means, either you have a route[1]
or use the drouting module, but not both -> lest the routing script
be somewhat undefined.

This seems like a bug. If do_routing needs to set up a temporary
route block and call into it, then it should at least first check
if one of that name exists in the admin's routing script.

Regards,
Brian