[OpenSIPS-Users] www_authorize return code

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 11:50:47 CET 2010

Hello All,
I want to take my logic to a different route when authorize fails because of
an invalid password. Ideally the www_authorize should return -2 when it
fails because of invalid password.
But the return code stays as 1 only every time, even if the auth fails or
auth succeeds. I check the return code in the following manner:
if (!pv_www_authorize("")) {
       log(1, "Authentication Failed");
       xlog("SCRIPT: Return Code is $retcode\n");
}
I can always see return code as 1, when I try registering using an invalid
password.
Am i missing something here, any pointers would be highly appreciated. I am
using Opensips 1.6.1 !!

--- Jayesh