[OpenSIPS-Users] Nat_traversal version of fix_nated_sdp()

opensipslist at encambio.com opensipslist at encambio.com
Tue Jan 19 18:57:55 CET 2010

Hello list,

It's confusing that there are two nat traversal modules, and I don't
know which one to use. I'd rather use one or the other but not both.

Because nat_traversal is newer and seems to be where most of the NAT
logic will be developed in the future, it seems the natural choice.
If I'm right about that, then my question is:

  How do I stop using the fix_nated_sdp() function from nathelper?
  Is there such a function in the nat_traversal module, or is there
    another way to achieve the same thing without using nathelper?

Greetings,
Brian