[OpenSIPS-Users] Call Recording with mediaproxy

Indiver nehru.indu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 11:58:59 CET 2010

Hi Every one,

I'm running opensips with mediaproxy. I want to record particular calls
running thru my server. In rtpproxy call recording feature is inbuilt. Is
there any option for call recording using mediaproxy. I tried to use orex
call recording tool but it has no debian 64 bit package. Is there any
opensource tool with opensips to record call or any method using mediaproxy.
Thanks in advance