[OpenSIPS-Users] Call-control stops to work

Neo Anderson voipexpert at ymail.com
Mon Jan 11 16:57:04 CET 2010

Hi,

I am using OpenSIPS 1.5.3 no-tls with call-control support for prepaid billing.
There can be many parallel sessions using one balance per subscriber.
But sometimes call-control gets stuck. Getting no credit found evenif there's enough credit to make call.
I did increase socket timeout in callcontrol config file. That has decreased the frequency of failing.
Another thing is, it's a cluster setup. There are 2 opensips servers , handles 50%-50% calls. Both servers sends request to one CDRTool server to fetch maxsessiontime & debit balance. But still sometimes facing issue with call-control.
Can you please let me know how to resolve this?

--
VoipExpert