[OpenSIPS-Users] Call Forward on Busy but not to feature server

Mike O'Connor mike at oeg.com.au
Sat Jan 9 04:22:52 CET 2010

Hi All

Anytime I forward a call to the same instance of opensips the CPE which
was initially rung will re-ring, if I sent the call directly to a
different CPE it works.

So it seems to me that I'm going to have to setup an asterisk server
which receives the forwarded call then sends the call back to opensips
with the corrected details.

Any one got a better idea ?

Thanks
Mike