[OpenSIPS-Users] INVITE with unknown udp port number

Koichi Yagishita yagishita.koichi at jrc.co.jp
Sat Jan 9 01:21:52 CET 2010

Thank you very much Bogdan,

The following is the sequence of this problem. My OpenSIPS1.5.0 has transmitted 2 INVITEs with unknown udp port number between OpenSIPS1.5.0 and SIP UA2 as shown below. I do not understand why the port numbers is included in the each INVITE.

SIP UA1                    OpenSIPS1.5.0                    SIP UA2
 |    REGISTER (src port:36774) |                                |
 |----------------------------->|                                |
 |    200 OK (dst port:36774)   |                                |
 |<-----------------------------|   REGISTER (src port:34722)    |
 |                              |<-------------------------------|
 |                              |   200 OK  (dst port:34722)     |
 |                              |------------------------------->|
 |    INVITE  (src port:36774)  |                                |
 |----------------------------->|   INVITE                       |
 |                              |   (dst port:13249,             |
 |                              |    Request-Line: 13249)        |
 |                              |------------------------------->|
 |                              |   INVITE                       |
 |                              |   (dst port:7232,              |
 |                              |    Request-Line: 7232)         |
 |                              |   Port unreachable             |
 |                              |   (dst port:13249)             |
 |                              |   Port unreachable             |
 |                              |   (dst port:7232)              |

Regards,
Yagishita