[OpenSIPS-Users] How to increase cache in opensips tables

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 13:48:48 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm using permission module's function check_source_address(), the problem
I'm facing is that I can not add not than more 8 IPs in address table, but I
want to permit more than 100 IPs. I only want to use these IPs on group 0
what I am using. When I enter more than 8 IPs in address table and make a
call, I observe a message i.e. not found in hash table.My opensips.cfg
configuration for check_source_address() is listed below;

  if (is_method("INVITE") && check_source_address("0")) {
                log("########INVITE#######################");
                ds_select_domain("1","4");
                forward();
                route(1);
                log("#####END");
                setflag(1);
        }

Kindly advise me how to increase cache of OpenSIPs database tables so I can
reslove my case. Further added, how can I enter domain name in 'ip' column
section of address table i.e. abc.com can't be used and gives me an error,
kindly advise this well.

Ahmed Munir