[OpenSIPS-Users] Need help for Call to another network

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 13:47:41 CET 2010

Hi,

I've configured OpenSIPs + Asterisk machines, where OpenSIPs forwards calls
to Asterisk using dispatcher module.

Call is made when OpenSIPs and Asterisk are configured on same network i.e.
xx.xx.2.137 IP of OpenSIPs and xx.xx.2.136 IP of Asterisk.
But when I mention different network IP of Asterisk i.e. yy.yy.179.54 to
OpenSIPs, I'm getting error of Request Pending. Even same configuration is
set on yy.yy.179.137 Asterisk machine A as on xx.xx.2.136 Asterisk machine
B.

Kindly advise me how can I resolve this issue/which part I need to
configure.

Ahmed Munir