[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA help

opensipslist at encambio.com opensipslist at encambio.com
Sat Feb 27 10:30:44 CET 2010

Hello Anca,

An lun., févr 22, 2010, Anca Vamanu schrieb:
>You are right, the if RURI is changed the auth response calculation
>will get a different result at the media server.  As a solution, I
>will add a scenario parameter that tells B2B logic not to change
>the RURI, but keep the original one.

Thanks, that will help a lot. Let us know how this addition goes.

>However, I must warn you again that if you use the complete prepaid
>scenario and the media server will request authorization when the caller
>is connected the second time to it, then it will not work. Because to
>connect the caller to the media server the second time, a reinvite is
>sent to the caller and am initial Invite to the media server after the
>caller's phone replies with 200 OK. There is no way to do authorization
>here.

I do vaguely understand what you are saying here. My goal doesn't
require the last INVITE to the media server, only the first one
is needed. It's still possible that a re-INVITE is sent by B2B
which causes authorization problems for my client, but I'm not
certain about that yet.

Even in the worst case there is good value in being able to connect
even a single dialog to a media server while using authorization,
so your plan to add the scenario parameter is justified.

>But you can use only the first part, connecting the user to the media
>server only once at the beginning.

Hopefully that will work out. I'll test it once you're finished.

Regards,
Brian