[OpenSIPS-Users] exec_dset / mySQL / SER

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Wed Feb 24 20:25:17 CET 2010

Something else I wanted to mention regarding your code here.. There is an
obvious race condition if two calls come in at once.. your script writes the
query results to a tmp file which could already be written by another call.

Overall, exec_dset should be avoided IMO. avp_db_query is fast, and easy to
implement. I think you'll be happy with the results. The conversion should
be simple enough, especially if your shell script really is that simple..

-Brett