[OpenSIPS-Users] listing branches, strange behaviour

Stanisław Pitucha viraptor at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 19:58:02 CET 2010

Hi,
I've noticed today some strange behaviour with branches in routing
SUBSCRIBE packets. I'm running a setup like this:

phone -> proxy (opensips 1.5.3) -> presence server (opensips 1.6.0)

The first packet goes through without any problems, presence server
returns 200/ok, proxy does record_route().
The next SUBSCRIBE request is supposed to refresh the watcher entry. It
is sent only once from phone (no retransmissions), hits the proxy, which
does some message checks (no modifications). From the stuff that
"matters", I run loose_route(), t_check_trans(), record_route(),
t_relay() on it.
The problem is that I get 2 branches to the presence server at this point.
I put xlog("branches: $(branch(uri)[*])\n") just before the t_relay(),
but the value seems to be "<null>". What's going on here? What can I be
doing wrong?

(first message doesn't create branches and is sent once only)

Thanks,
Stan