[OpenSIPS-Users] Setting opensips for maximum performance

Jan Rozhon jan.rozhon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 17:38:46 CET 2010

Hi Stanislaw,

thank you for your advice. The problem was really caused by insufficient
memory. For some reason opensips didnt accept any parameters nor from
CLI nor from config. My colleague helped me determine, that the problem
has something to do with start-stop daemon in Debian. So we decided to
remove start-stop daemon from init.d opensips script and now I was able
to reach 280 cps without significant retransmissions. I will run new
tests during night to see, where I can get with the new settings and if
some other problem occure I will write again, if not thank you and
Bogdan for your help, I really appreciate it.

Regards, Jan