[OpenSIPS-Users] Setting opensips for maximum performance

Jan Rozhon jan.rozhon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 11:16:56 CET 2010

Now I found block of these errors -

Feb 21 03:30:57 chieftec /usr/sbin/opensips[4795]:
ERROR:auth_db:get_ha1: failed to query database
Feb 21 03:30:57 chieftec /usr/sbin/opensips[4782]:
ERROR:auth_db:get_ha1: failed to query database
Feb 21 03:30:57 chieftec /usr/sbin/opensips[4791]:
ERROR:auth_db:get_ha1: failed to query database
Feb 21 03:30:57 chieftec /usr/sbin/opensips[4792]:
ERROR:auth_db:get_ha1: failed to query database
Feb 21 03:30:57 chieftec /usr/sbin/opensips[4783]:
ERROR:auth_db:get_ha1: failed to query database

So there is a problem with database as well. Does it mean, that even if
system utilization tools (SAR) shows, that only about 1200 MB is used,
opensips has run out of memory?